Monday 26 March 2012

A begining......

Everything has to start somewhere and after waffling about starting a blog. Here it is! Trouble was I was trying to be too clever and come up with a catchy name like all those fantastic blogs I see on the web.  Thats not me, I don't do clever very well.  So ... its simply Cate, the name my friends and family have called me for years.  It fits. What you see is what you get with me, don't do drama or artifice and really appreciate honesty in people.

The final catalyst for me getting off my bum and starting this is that I wanted to join the "granny a day" at http://meetmeatmikes.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/granny-day-2012.html and I need a blog address.  So a thank you for the requirement to have this address.  I'll take whatever prod is necessary to get moving.

So now to sign up for the group and start looking at how to do more than just put words up on this site.
Catch you all next time

No comments:

Post a Comment